Who can participates?
Students up to 18 years old from all countries can participate in this competition.
The participants are divided into three categories according to their age :
How can i join?
- Visit app.i-emc.com to learn the basic information and register.
- Create an account.
- Complete your registration data. Make sure you fill the information correctly, especially your full name and school name that will be written on the e-certificate.
- Make a payment of 15 USD (excluding transfer fees) by following the instructions on your account.
- After the payment is processed successfully, verify your ID by uploading a photo of you holding an ID. You can use a school ID card, or any other identification document, etc. This will complete your registration process.
- Keep your account safe, because it will be used for exam simulation and the actual exam. It is also needed to access the exam report and e-certificate. Check the website regularly to follow the latest info, tutorial, and announcement.
How can I join the exam?
- Before the simulation / exam period begins, login to your account from app.i-emc.com.
- During the simulation period, click the Start button to begin the simulation.
- You can access the simulation in a 24-hour window, but you have to finish in 1 hour after you start the simulation.
- The simulation consists of 15 multiple choice questions (2 points each) and 5 short answer questions (4 each). No deduction for wrong answers.
- Before the exam period starts, there will be a countdown timer. It is advisable to login at least 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time.
- After the countdown ends, there will be a Start button that you can click to begin the exam.
- You can access the exam in a 3-hour window, but you have to finish in 2 hours after you start the exam.
- The exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions (2 points each) and 10 short answer questions (4 each). No deduction for wrong answers.
- You can see the exam schedule from your account.